- I am listening to (and watching) the Perry Mason movie marathon on the Hallmark Channel. The 80's styling is cracking me up!
- I am loving the fabulous produce I am getting from Bountiful Baskets coop. I pay $15 plus a $1.50 handling fee and in return, I get fabulous fruit and veggies! The last basket had a bunch of spinach, a head of romaine lettuce, 4 tomatoes, zucchini, 4 green bell peppers, a bunch of bananas, 4 small avocados, a bag of carrots, 5 ears of corn, 4 Asian pears, 6 peaches, and 7 Hatch green chiles. Click the link to see if it's available where you live!
- I have been eating healthier, but now it is time to put some movement with it. Maybe this 100 degree weather will cool off and I can walk without melting.
- That healthy eating plan is fine and dandy, but I sure am wanting some ice cream. I might splurge tomorrow and get some Orange Leaf frozen yogurt.
- I need to get started on a packing list for my trip to Destin, Florida at the end of the month. I can't wait to see some beautiful beaches and water!
- My three things for me are easy: Start walking, get busy on a writing project I have set for myself, and get that storage unit cleared out!
Sunday, September 1, 2013
It is September first, and that means it's time to link up with Farley for her monthly Currently!